BGMEA provides awards to the winners of Sustainable Design and Innovation on 16 November at ICCB in Dhaka This event was part of Made in Bangladesh Week which was organised by BGMEA & BAE.
The Sustainable Design & Innovation Award aims to offer a platform for talented young professionals and students to find creative and innovative sustainable design process innovations in the country through a rigorous selection process.
Nasrul Hamid (Bipu), Hon’ble State Minister, Energy, and Mineral Resources Division, Salman F Rahman, Private Industry and Investment Adviser, PMO, Faruque Hassan, President, BGMEA & 7 Juries of the Award program were present during the award-giving ceremony.
Mr. Faruque Hassan, President, BGMEA gives a speech on Sustainable Design & Innovation briefly.
MC handover the award of sustainable design and innovation to winners & runners-up groups.
Winners of the professionals of Sustainable Design & Innovation
1. Mr. Ajoy Day, Urmi Group
2. Mr. Md. Azmir Hasan Bitlu, Bitopi Group
3. Mr. Mohammad Imran Hyder, Ananta Denim Technology Ltd.
4. Ms. Sabina Akter, M.M. Knitwear Ltd
5. Ms. Sarawat Jahan Eva, Ananta Companies Ltd
6. Mr. Md. Golam Rabby, Square
7. Mr. Ahsan Erfan, Grameen Uniqlo
Winners of the students of Sustainable Design & Innovation
1. Champion (Students): Mr. Bishwajit Mazmumder, Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology
2. Ms. Mahmuda Monsur Mira, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology
3. Mr. Md. Rokebul Islam, Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology
4. Ms. Saima Binta Hoque, BGMEA University of Fashion & Technology
5. Ms. Shariat Sultana Simi, Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology