Dr. Janpeter Horn, Managing Director of August Herzog Maschinenfabrik, is the new Chairperson of the VDMA Textile Machinery.
Dr. Horn was elected at the members’ meeting of the Association in Leonberg. The new Executive Board is completed with Ms. Regina Brückner, Managing Associate of Brückner Trockentechnik and Ms. Verena Thies, Managing Shareholder of Thies Textilmaschinen, who were elected as Vice Chairpersons.
“I am delighted to have Ms. Brückner and Ms. Thies at my side. Both have been active for many years on the Board of VDMA Textile Machinery and on the European Committee of Textile Machinery Manufacturers CEMATEX. With this team, we are well positioned to effectively represent the interests of the industry at national and international level.” – Dr. Janpeter Horn
Based in Oldenburg, Northern Germany, Herzog is a company with a long tradition and at the same time the most innovative developer and manufacturer of braiding and winding machinery. Worldwide references in braiding and winding technique confirm the company’s technical and quality leadership.
The new trade association board for the legislative period until 2026 is composed of:
- Dr. Janpeter Horn (Chairman), August Herzog Maschinenfabrik
- Regina Brückner (Vice Chairwoman), BRÜCKNER Trockentechnik
- Verena Thies (Vice Chairwoman), THIES
- Peter D. Dornier, Lindauer DORNIER
- Stefan Flöth, A. Monforts Textile Machinery
- Arno Gärtner, KARL MAYER STOLL textile machinery factory
- Markus Kleindorp, MEMMINGER-IRO
- Andreas Lukas, ANDRITZ Küsters
- Benjamin Mayer, Mayer & Cie.
- Dr. Jörg Morgner, Temafa machine factory
- Benjamin Reiners, Reiners Fürst
- Dr. Uwe Rondé, Saurer Group
- Eric Schöller, Groz-Beckert
- Georg Stausberg, Oerlikon Textile
- Heinrich Trützschler, Trützschler Group