Evershine Enterprise in collaboration with Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation (Taiwan) recently organized ZDHC Seminar 2018 which covered current sustainability topics in the context of Bangladesh’s Textile Wet Processing industry. The aim is to raise awareness and inform end-users on Everlight’s firm commitment regarding implementation of sustainable chemistry and best practices in the textile and leather industries to protect consumers, workers and the environment.
Amy Huang, Deputy Head, SH Division, Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation; David Lu, Sales Manager, Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation, Md. Matiar Rahman, Managing Director, Evershine Enterprise; Nahid Rahman, Director, Evershine Enterprise; Shazid Rahman, Director, Evershine Enterprise were present at the seminar to highlight the products and how they are complying with the sustainability issues.
Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation is a high-tech chemical manufacturer being one of the top ranked dyestuff makers in the world with a marketing network over 80+ countries. Everlight has always been committed to the highest standards of product quality and safety becoming the first officially recognized Associate Member of ZDHC. All of Everlight dyestuff is manufactured in own plant in Taiwan.
The key highlights of Everlight products how it offers peace of mind-
- Consistent & high quality products leads to high “right-first-time” & reliable dyeing.
- Industry-leading fastness properties fulfill requirements of the most demanding clothing brands.
- Everlight products are free from hazardous chemicals (such as banned Azo compounds) and confirms to oeko-tex standard 100, Bluesign and Each SVHC.
- Everlight is one of the very first dyestuff manufacturers to become official member of ZDHC consortium in cooperation with C&A, Espirit, Gap, G-star, Puma, PVH etc.
- World’s largest clothing retailer group, Inditex(Zara, Pull & Bear, Bershka), officially authorizes Everlight products for their production.
- Membership to ETAD enables Everlight dyes to be used in production of various brands including Mark’s& Spencer.
- Everlight offers dyestuff suitable for “organic” clothing and conforms to GOTS 4.0.
- Everlight offers PCA free range.
Everlight R&D and Technical Services team, staffed with over 100 researchers, has continuously helped to improved productivity, reduce costs and minimize environmental impacts so as to provide customers with more competitive products- having new products every year.
Mr. Sazid Rahman mentioned that Evershine Enterpriseestablished in 1993 has been serving Bangladesh’s textile and leather industries as a faithful business partner for over two decades. Evershine provides one-stop solution with full range textile chemicals and auxiliaries for Textile Wet Processing Industry. For over 20 years, Evershine has been entrusted with agency agreement with Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation of Taiwan. Evershine represents a range of reputed suppliers from Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Thailand and China.
Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) is a Join Roadmap developed by a consortium of the word’s leading brands to advance towards zero discharge of hazardous chemicals in the textile, leather and footwear value chain to improve the environment and people’s wellbeing.