Tootal Quality Resources Limited together with the partners Brazzoli, Cubotex, Ferraro, Mahlo, Mario Crosta & Bangpoo Chemicals along with Hohenstein Laboratories Bangladesh Limited organized the first ever OPEN HOUSE event on November 23, 2019 at Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden Hotel.
This exciting event was with different sessions focusing on innovation, sustainability and green technology in textiles. It also served as a networking platform where the entrepreneurs, industry professionals and academics met and shared their insights on technology trends. There are different presentation sessions by different solutions provider companies-
- Sustainable today, making the better future by Mr. Andrea Pelissero Sales Director, Brazzoli S.r.l.
- Presentation on Automation and Utility Savings in Yarn Dyeing by Mr. Giuseppe Bolzoni Managing Director, CuboTex S.r.l
- A trusted partner & ultimate solution in Finishing by Mr. Alex Zucchi Managing Director, Ferraro Spa.
- Moving towards a sustainable future with Hohenstein by Mr. Lutz Lehmann CEO Global Strategies & Sales, Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute GmbH & Co. KG.
- There is no excuse for distorted cloth – innovative, practical aids for straightening weft by Mr. Thomas Höpfl Sales Director, Mahlo GmbH.
- Innovation and actual application by Mr. Boris Bertocco Area Sales Manager, Mario Crosta S.r.l.
The event was designed with different cultural items, event with Fusion Surprise and magical show followed by dinner. Textile community leaders, owners, Directors, top executives joined at the event. Everybody enjoyed a lot with well-designed sequence of activities. Closing remarks and vote of thanks given by Dr. Md. Kamruzzaman Managing Director, Hohenstein Laboratories Bangladesh Limited.