Hohenstein Institutes Bangladesh have been providing services for Oeko-tex® Standard certificate since 2004. It is the representative office of the Hohenstein Group, Germany and is authorized by OEKO-TEX® association with offices in Dhaka and Chattogram. It offers an extensive all-round service from a single source- research, testing, certification (Oeko-tex®, STeP®, MADE IN GREEN®, ECO PASSPORT® etc.), advice and further training.
In order to better serve of customers Hohenstein Group is going to launch new state-of-the art laboratories in Dhaka in July 2018. A total surface of 16,000 square ft will make it possible to conduct a wide range of analytical textile testing procedures. With local support and German expertise Hohenstein Laboratories Bangladesh Limited looks forward to serving the customers with accustomed service and quality.
- Analytical and physical testing (incl. RSL)
- Testes for harmful substances (REACH, LFGB, CPSIA, individual RSLs, etc.)
- Preparation of expert reports in case of damage.
- Physical testing (color fastness, pilling, waterproofness, fineness of fibres, etc.)
- Determining the fibre composition (e.g. Textile Labelling Regulation)
- Measuring behavior during care processes.
- Advice for the retail sector on drawing up quality guidelines.
- Independent quality monitoring.
- Water and sludge testing.
OEKO-TEX products portfolio
OEKO-TEX product pre-testing programme
Strength of latest facilities:
- A state-of-the-art laboratory, aligned and designed by Made in Germany Hohenstein quality standard.
- Local service from textile experts.
- Effective marketing tool for global market access.
- Reliable benchmark product performance and quality.