Polyester Textile Filament is one of the most commonly used synthetic polymer. Fabrics knitted or woven from polyester or polyester thread are used widely in home furnishing and apparel for pants, jackets, hats, blankets, bedsheets, computer mouse mats, and upholstered furniture. This filament in its industrial application is used in fabrics for conveyor belts, car tire reinforcements, safety belts, plastic reinforcements with high-energy absorption, and coated fabrics. It is also used in insulating and cushioning material in upholstery padding, comforters, and pillows. This filament is known for its traits like high stain-resistant, and the only class of dyes that can be used to change the color of polyester fabric are disperse dye. Such a wide arena of applications is one of the mentionable factors contributing to the growth of the sector.
Though various supporting factors are fostering the growth of the industry, adverse factors like fluctuating price of raw materials, availability of alternatives, and increasing demand for products made from natural sources may slow down the growth of the industry.
In regards to region, Asia Pacific can be seen to dominate the market. The dominance of the APAC region is attributed to well-established and growing garment sector and a developed automotive industry that is supporting the growth of the sector in this region.
Key Coverage of the Report
- Region and country wise statistics of the Polyester Textile Filament market from the period 2017-2027. While 2017 & 2018 have been utilized as historical data, 2019 is considered the base year. 2020-2027 have been derived as forecasts.
- Estimation of the market size along with historical and forecasted trend analysis.
- Various types’ of alternatives available have been analyzed. Statistical analysis has been conducted on obtaining the individual share of these segments.
- The regulatory framework of each region.
- Regional up-coming research and application outlook.
- Status of on-going developments.
- Regional prevalence of Polyester Textile Filament has been mapped.
- Demand and Supply GAP Analysis
- Regional Competitors Pricing Strategy
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments.
Download Free Sample copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2881
Salient Trends of the Polyester Textile Filament Market
- The Polyester Textile Filament market is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.1% during the forecast period and reach USD 69.20 Billion in 2027.
- The low availability, high cost, and lower durability of cotton is resulting in growing demand for this filament in regions like India, which is holding significant scope for expansion in this region.
- The APAC region major scope for further expansion of the sector. The underlying reason is, the APAC region has the largest automobile manufacturing nation, i.e., China, which would result in its elevating demand and further expansion in this region.
- The increasing buying capacity in developing regions is resulting in a growing demand for furniture and growing emphasis on home furnishing, which is also contributing to the expansion of the market.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Meher International, Filatex India Limited, Sivasakhi Threads, Thai Polyester Company, Sarla Performance Fibers, Beximco Synthetics Limited, Indorama Ventures, Tepar Textiles, Fujian Jinlun Fiber Shareholding Company Limited and Reliance Industries.
The companies have focused on various strategies like new product launches, partnerships, acquisitions, and mergers for retaining their existing customer base and further increase their market share.
- The valuation for the Polyester Textile Filament market was USD 53.96 Billion in 2019, and it is forecasted to have a growth rate of1% during the forecast period.
- In context to the Product Type, the Polyester Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY) segment can be seen to occupying more than 40.0% of the market in 2019, with a growth rate of 3.3% during the forecast period. Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY) is a kind of highly drawn polyester filament yarn, which may be implemented to produce high strength textiles. Fully drawn yarn is usually used for better quality fabric. Moreover, as the process of texturizing is avoided, this product type yields higher contribution in comparison to the partially oriented yarns.
- In regards to Application, theApparel segment held a considerable share of the market, which occupied more than 30.0% of the market in 2019, with a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period. Fabrics knitted or woven from polyester or polyester thread are used widely in apparel for pants, jackets, hats due to its traits like fast-drying and lightweight features, which contribute to the market share held by this segment.
- In context to End-user, the Healthcare sector segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 4.1% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold more than 10.0% of the market share by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Healthcare segment is attributed to increasing demand for medical textile and expansion of medical tourism in regions like India, which is resulting in growing demand for this filament in the healthcare sector.
- In regards to Region, Asia Pacific held the largest market share of more than 45.0% in 2019, with a growth rate of 3.4% during the forecast period. The dominance of the APAC region is attributed to a well-established and growing garment sector and a developed automotive industry that is supporting the growth of the sector in this region.
Segments Covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Polyester Textile Filament market according to Product Type, End-user, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Partially Oriented Yarn (POY)
- Polyester Drawn Textured Yarn (DTY)
- Polyester Fully Drawn Yarn (FDY)
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Healthcare sector
- Automotive industry
- Garment industry
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Home furnishing
- Medical textile
- Automobile parts
Reports and Data is a company of individuals who passionately seek to provide the world with an understanding that evolution is part of the natural feature and process that ushers in radical changes in ways things would otherwise function in a regular process.