China Textile and Apparel Education Society (CTAES) organized 1st International Textile & Fashion Vocational Education Union Conference and International Textile & Fashion Vocational Education Summit Forum held in Nantong, Jiangsu, China from May 25 to 26, 2019.
About 50 international delegates from 12 countries around the world i.e Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, Uzbekistan, Uganda, South Africa, Myanmar, China, New Zealand, and Italy participated at the conference. Textile Focus, the leading international English magazine for Textile & Apparel industry from Bangladesh participated at the conference. The conference aims to build an international exchange and cooperation platform for textile & fashion vocational education, share the experience of textile & fashion vocational education across the world, achieve resources sharing, advantages complementing, mutual benefit and overall promotion among international textile & fashion vocational colleges, and promote the development of world textile & fashion vocational education.
Contents of the Conference:
- Founding Conference of the International Textile & Fashion Vocational Education Union.
- Founding Conference of the International Union of Resist Dyeing Artists and International Joint Exhibition of Resist Dyeing Art.
- International Textile & Fashion Vocational Education Summit Forum. The forum focuses on the following research fields:
- International cooperation on textile & vocational education
- Mutual promotion between textile & fashion industry revolution and vocational education
- The role of school-industry cooperation in training textile & fashion talents.
- Inheritance of textile intangible cultural heritage and textile & fashion craftsmen training.
- Integration and innovation of artificial intelligence & vocational education